Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 96 dispensaries, 23 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision “To be the world’s leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science.” You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission “To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.”
We seek a Senior Manager, Media Strategy to build a media buying and planning practice within our marketing organization. The Senior Manager, Media Strategy is a “master of details” – capable of running projects with limited day-to-day supervision. This key position within the Marketing team requires a natural collaborator who can partner with internal teams including brand, product, regional marketing, and retail. You’ll collaborate with in house, freelance, and agency resources.
This individual must bring experience across various media channels, including both online/offline channels (print, OOH, digital, broadcast). Success will require both strategic vision as well as willingness to do the tactical work. You will be hiring a Coordinator, Media Planning to support with trafficking needs. This position reports to the VP, Digital Marketing.
- Set the Media Strategy for our business: Dispensary (retail), Brand (CPG), and ecommerce.
- Gather the overall business priorities from the Brand Communications team
- Set a plan to methodically test and evaluate media channels, partners, targets and placements
- Brief internal and external creative teams and partners
- Execute all media buying
- Create and share media plans internally so all stakeholders are aware of plans and performance
- Own the identification, onboarding and day-to-day management of media partners/agencies/technologies
- Manage and negotiate contracts
- Ensure/audit to ensure contractual obligations have been met, negotiate remedies where needed
- Set the media measurement strategy: Identify Goals, KPIs, and Measures, and own reporting of performance throughout the organization
- Own optimization in individual campaigns, channels, and at the brand or organizational level
Experience: 5-8 years of progressive experience in media buying and planning in an agency setting & subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
Education: A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or arts
Other knowledge, skills, or abilities:
- Experience in lead generation, brand, and retail advertising
- Experience working across multiple clients simultaneously
- Experience identifying and managing agencies/partners
- Experience in setting KPIs, Goals, Analyzing performance and reporting to stakeholders
- Experience in briefing media agencies and creative partners
- Experience in communicating with and presenting to senior audiences
- Natural collaboration skills and service orientation
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Candidate must be a self-starter, flexible to work in a collaborative structure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Thrives working with cross-functional teams
- Maturity to interact directly with senior leadership across departments, as well as provide leadership to teams on the implementation of strategic initiatives
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer